Happy Friday! The theme for this week’s fave post is ice cream! I cannot contain myself. I love ice cream but then again who doesn’t? Over the past few
days weeks I’ve been lucky enough to try some new flavors and some classics. These are my favorites!
1. My favorite sundae is at Dairy Queen. I order a small hot fudge sundae and add Spanish peanuts. It’s essentially a Peanut Buster Parfait, but half the size. Nom nom nom.
2. Blueberry crumble by Haagen Dazs. Have you ever had fresh blueberry ice cream? If not, it’s a must. But if it’s not in your immediate future may I suggest this frozen concoction? It’s super creamy and the blueberries are soo good!
3. Trader Joe’s Mint Chocolate Chip. I have just tried this flavor this year and it’s delicious! There are chunks of chocolate and a lot of them, too. The mint is very mint-y and creamy as well.
4. Snickers ice cream bars. Do you like snickers? Of course you do! Then run out to the store and buy an ice cream snickers now. My suggestion is to buy a single bar at a time, because of you buy a multi-pack you may eat more than one.
5. Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked. What happens when you mix brownies and cookie dough and ice cream? This tasty treat from B&J! If your watching your calories, they make a frozen yogurt version, too.
That’s it! What a better way to celebrate August than to go out and eat some ice cream with family or friends?
What’s your favorite flavor?
Btw, in case you were wondering what’s the latest with our wainscoting project, John and I should be close to finishing it this weekend. It looks pretty sharp and we’ll probably have something to show for you next week! Hope everyone has a great weekend!